Macabre's VR4 Lancelot EX

Glancn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang hooks, you=teh smoke

Just called Neil, seems pretty cool. had a good chat about it. Looks like the LI10 is teh go with igniter. $1500, VISA is all good too. Suss him next week. Churr

yeah hes good aye, you can come over and use my hand controller to give it a little tune if you want, or maybe buy the laptop cable from him too?

Those louvers look cool. Good to see that things are coming along nicely.

I had a turbo failure on mine thanks to my nice bling oil feed. I got a new 1 made by a hydraulic shop, They assured me that it wouldnt be too restrictive. They were wrong. Result = 1 dicked turbo. (beyond repair) Finally got car fully certed so, FDP. :D

Those louvers look cool. Good to see that things are coming along nicely.

I had a turbo failure on mine thanks to my nice bling oil feed. I got a new 1 made by a hydraulic shop, They assured me that it wouldnt be too restrictive. They were wrong. Result = 1 dicked turbo. (beyond repair) Finally got car fully certed so, FDP. :D

ratshit whats happening with that then are they gonna pay for a new one? Did you have to do much to get certed? what do you think they will be looking for?

Dnt know what the go is now. Id say nufn as the guy did it as a homer.

I off to 4& rotor jamboree in brisbane in a cupl of wks so will see if i can find a turbo over there. Car flew thru cert, Didnt even have to have anythn rechecked, Got brakes, diff, suspension, seats, wheels & spacers all certd. They look for anythn that they can pick on.

• 2 months later...