weekend of the 27th and 28th May

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

what time is the racing starting

will be on the piss friday and saturday hopefully, so could be keen to meet up or something on those nights, not too sure what ill be doing though, staying with mates and have never been there etc

True true, we'll I used to live there and know the area well enough. I'm staying at a hostel on Fitzherbert right in town, or maybe a mates on the other side of the square. Give me a txt friday night and shall have some drinks, will PM number.

Racing should be all day I think, usually starts 10 then goes till 4ish with a break at 1.

Yea it'd certainly be good eh.

Alfaholic

Reptep

CaM

Sparkly

Myself

And whatever mates we all bring is a decent meet.

Only I dont have my own wheels and cant make any promises that mates will be up for it. You all have my number anyhow so gives a txt and we shall see what happens.

include ogre (caboonatlarge) too, he could come along, bashed up lancer pulling e-skids ftw.

Turns out he knows my mate in palmy with an mr2, I quote "I know the dude that bought donnas lancer, he used to have a white EX lancer and is a good cunt"

chur chur, small world, get on piss with heaps of new friends and raped by sparkle ftw