HAMILTON PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

oi boys & girls

be careful where you parking ya cars this weekend.

3 cars on Hunter street got broken into thrusday night also another one in town ways

and just found out my mates 2 cars (one being ke25) got broken into outside his house last night as well... his were parked next to a batty and gt starlet.... had solex locks, but they just ripped them out, and broke windows on the other cars etc

sounds like its the same people that did both so yeah..

watch where u park and take all your valuables out of ya car.

and if u catch the little fuckers.

stab them in the eye

the end.

well my old crown is there, but it was suttons car that got broken into, stole his sub etc.

and yeah... makes me wonder, why break into shays car... when its parked next to a batty worth 10 times more.... (sorry Shay).... its weird aye...

Not that it's oldschool.. but the 'IAMEVO' Evo 1 got stolen on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. It's white and stock looking, with white Evo 2/3 15" OZ wheels, and a loud as exhaust.

Not that it's oldschool.. but the 'IAMEVO' Evo 1 got stolen on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. It's white and stock looking, with white Evo 2/3 15" OZ wheels, and a loud as exhaust.

come on man, you just described about 60,000 cars

"Keep an eye out for a standard looking lancer 'evo' with gay wheels and a loud exhaust"

"theres one"

"theres one"

"theres six!"

"theres one, oh no thats a subaru primera familia can't tell the difference" :P

gud old hunter st

thank gud they didnt touch the crown aye?

but yea its more like 4 cars got hit down my st " hunter st" dont worry got the fuckers reg number

be doing a wee bit of self justace

ad 2 topit off that same nite a mates tereno got fucked over in twn............ a real profesonal job didnt damage anything