triumph madman

any of the auckland boys (especially them westmerians) know what the story is on that dude in Pt chev thats got about 300 triumphs parked up in front of his place? well its actually like 8.. all mk2s on Pt Chev Rd

?

I dunno but I swear that not all of them can have regos. He must be getting fines all the time! Never seems to have one in good conditon either.

There was a similar guy on Mt Eden road with about 500 Fiat Unos parked outside and more inside the property. These people are crazy!

any of the auckland boys (especially them westmerians) know what the story is on that dude in Pt chev thats got about 300 triumphs parked up in front of his place? well its actually like 8.. all mk2s on Pt Chev Rd

?

haha we parked outside there and took some pics about 4 years ago when we were up for the nationals. there was like 8 then, fully rofl, dude watching us out his window laughing etc

There = a guy in Matamat that has bout 8 mint triumph 2500s on front lawn. Went to ask for a diff once for mates trumpy. he took us to his wreaking yard (outback) and damn. Home made sheds full of parts plus about 20 truimphs.

Yeah ive been out there. its just round the corner from my place.

Triumph 2500C's are poooos

I see them all the time

its like

"OLDSCHOOL CAR... Awww its a fucking triumph"

More common that Mk2 4 Door 1100 SquareLight Vinyl Roof autotransmatic's.

I dunno but I swear that not all of them can have regos. He must be getting fines all the time! Never seems to have one in good conditon either.

There was a similar guy on Mt Eden road with about 500 Fiat Unos parked outside and more inside the property. These people are crazy!

you cunt are off topic

but yea i know the fiat place, its on mt eden rd just below the balmoral intersection. last time i looked over it was cleaned up tho. rats

was also a couple bambinas stuck in there

but yea the triumph dude must have a world of fines. probably in a bigass rubbish sack, finger to the man stz

never seen any of them stickered either. im shure they all have plates

Yeah, the Fiat dude built a fence and stuff. Maybe he sold some parts to find it! Take a look next time you go past there, he could have turned the whole place into some sort of Fiat wreckers, or maybe it used to be, can't really remember...