RT's Capri

Guest madrx4

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a firm believer in the solid black.. but youre bored with that so i guess thats a no.

interior colours.. usually a body colour could work .. but yeah.. dont think so with your body colour...

full white can look really good but yeah.. its a bitch lol..

see I think full white looks mega-gay.. used to look good on hotrods when it was all classy etc. But all the rotaries and civics with white out interiors looks very posey and wanky.. I'd have to get a spikey haircut to rock that shit.

each to their own I guess. I remember seeing show cars with full red interiors and thinking they were horrible.. so I'm not actually sure how red ended up in mine, but I think it looks good.. the gold has a red pearl and the original interior was actually maroon not brown as in those photos.. I think thats where it all started.

meh

The red looks fine just a bit too much of it in my oppinion, Once the seats are retrimmed in black it will tone it down heaps, the only other part I'd change is make the dash surround black again. Anyhow its a very nice example of a capri :)

maybe it's just the pics.. there actually isn't that much red.

From the front seats back it's all black.. backseats, roof, door pannels, window surrounds, dash and centre console is all black.

The only red is trim, like, trim on the steering wheel, gauge cluster, half the seats and the carpet..

interior16ny.jpg

interior25cx.jpg

I actually think it looks good.. nice and unique.. reminds you that your in something quite unusual when you are in it. So I guess those who don't like it can suck my balls. :wink:

and I said I was getting some lol! ..if I didn't spend so much money on making it go fast the interior would be bathed in leather..

however, I had leather mustang seats in it previously.. and I have leather seats in my Falcon. And they aren't the greatest.. to be honest, they look awesome. But the capri gets hot in the summer.. and hot leather seats which to sweat and slip around on isn't the most wonderful feeling in the world!

probably will get some though. I was thinking of selling those Monza's and buying the black leather versions...

I would prefer some nice metal touches, or straight black. To be quite honest I think your original interior looks better. But it may not have been in very good nick so ya.

The red bits just look cheap to me. Like what every 17 year old kid does when they get a car - paint random interior shit a colour like there was a supercheap special on vinyl dye spray cans.

Anyway, why are we focussing on the negatives? Cos the rest of the car is undeniably hawwwwwwwt! <3