RT's Capri

Guest madrx4

yeah agree with everything alfa said jus there lol

i think its the dash that really fucks with me...

the carpet is really different.. but not really bad.. i think if the dash was black.. itd be a lot better to me.. and yeah black seats would be nice hehehe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no no I like some negative criticism :)

totally understand what you are saying about the 17 yr olds painting random bits eh. For sure.

the dash black looks very... well boring in the 70's Ford sort of way. um, I think it's because the Capri II is really an 80's car, when they did become 80's they were decked out in Grey.. Grey... and more, wait for it.. Grey.

soooo dull.

I guess I was trying to get away from that.

The interiors kinda grown on me. I remember looking at the photo on retrotech 2 years ago and wanting to throw up. But those recent photos look quite tidy. Really goes with the pace of the car.

Definitely go get those black leathers though. I've had my eye on them for my Black interior too. I've been meaning to get my fronts reupholstered in black vynil but for now i have some nasty ford seat covers. but keep the carpets and dash red. I reckon a deep rich green interior would look sweet in a gold car. But no interior bits come in green at all and probably not exciting enough for ya.

Did you have to cert those monzas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

motor was imported from Japan cos I got a good deal on it. Import dealers I can't remember who bought it in..

um.. was gonna stroke it but I did a budget and my coin wasn't gonna stretch that far. You have to do intake and head mods to feed a stroker anyway and I worked out that I'd be hitting my target hp mark without the stoker kit.

nope.. no firewall chopping required.

I hope..

shouldnt be any firewall chopping required, heard even clevos have been made to fit by modifying front grill, sides where the turrets are etc and firewall left intact.

theres a supposedly good 302 efi on tardme, for 1600.

Is air flow research still going, they used to make some of the best 302 heads in the world and they were in NZ.

Had a look at the victor junior stuff?