Drftnmaz's K series Craziness

WDE_BDY

made in a weekend tweeked for a month or so... come to think of it its still dragging on... its time for a upgrade.... :twisted:

u wanna a manifold 4 $50? go build one.. it an't that hard use the factory one and adapt it. the only real expensne is the fuel reg... find one at a wreakers and your away 8)

Is that a turbo SU or an ordinary one? 1 3/4?

Looks impressive would be intersting to see how much power it puts out now.

1.75" su it was factory turbo carb .. yea i made it for top end power, turbo is rather big for a 1300 and exctractors are quite long and it gets all the fuel it needs all i need is a cam and a dyno... but i'm sure the power will never be massive its only a 4k :lol:

but i guess we'll never find out unless i find a cheep dyno and i dont think they exsist :rolleyes:

btw: clutch is now fuckered.... slips hard in 4th... too much abuse, damn locker :wink:

What car is it in? Is it tricky to make the SU work under boost?

in a KE70 2dr wgn, white on steel conora 14"s

not tricky to make it work but a cunt of a job to get it to work well :lol:

hence that ulgy black thing on the front of the carb its the key to making it work well, i had made a blinged up s/s plenum b4 that and ran like shit... long story :rolleyes:

and lowlancer it goes alright.. 4spd and get off the clock b4 the turbo it wouldn't go past 110. its still only a 1300 so i'd never call it fast

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...