back seats

durty

okay, i read the warrent thing in the sticky at the top of this page, couldnt figure it out cos im dumb

just wanting a simple answer

took my car for a warrent today.

failed on a couple of things which were fair enough. but he also failed me on a lack of back seat and seatbelts. everything including the mounts are taken out, all there is is the holes that they bolt into.

now what i want to know is do i have to put my seats and shit back in or was he wrong?

im guessing that wde bdy is probly the best to answer this cos he is the god of these sort of things

Change class to goods vehicle class NA (I think) and put a false floor in where the seat used to be. Means you can tint your rear window as dark as you want as well, as long as you have two side mirrors.

Callum

thanks, thats the sort of answer i was looking for. is that just on the rego form or is it another form i have to fill out. so i can have 0% tints on it if i want?

okay, thats awesome. thanks man.

i was just worried cos if i have to change it on the rego form im kinda screwed cos they wont let me register it till it has a warrent. hmmmm, i will pop down to vtnz and have a look i think

thanks man, im filling out this form thingy now. its an application to change vehicle usage. sound like the right one?

now i need a new brake line at the back cos its rusty, reposition front right brake hose. new drivers seat and change class then i should be fine

i had mean dramas tryin to get a wof in my wgn with no rear seats.

had to put wood over where the seat was to change the class. so i ended up putting the seat back in for wof then when i took it bak the guy i got this time laughed at me and said that i didn't need a seat or belts for a wof just if they were there then they had to be in good nik.

they said they had to sight the wood to change the class tho.

i'm going back to garage wofs from now on :lol: