Southern Festival of Speed, DATSUN Meet: February 25/26

kyteler

Own a Datsun?

The Datsun Owner's Club of New Zealand (DOCNZ) will be holding it's annual meeting at the Southern Festival of Speed, Dunedin Street Race. We have a place reserved on the oval in the centre of the track next year, just as we did this year. Turnout is looking to have doubled and we'll be expecting 30+ vehicles to be in the DATSUN display.

If you're interested in attending this then you can find more information here;

logo_phpBB.gif

If you're not a member of the forums, feel free to join.

• 2 weeks later...

Bench it up biznitch!

You remember what I told you right? 330 series far more common also more common in bench, you must have a wrecker close with a bench from one of those in there. If you can't find I can look local and I'll bring (somehow) and we'll install at SFoS! You can drink and I'll drive the DOCNZ wagon with the Dat crew in it around Dunedin causing many a ruckus! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Word to the wise, it's THIS WEEKEND if anyone is interested in popping by to say hello or if you have a datsun, check out datsun.co.nz under the meets section, you're more than welcome to join us!

I don't care whether I have a Datsun or not, I'm gonna fuckin' join ya's anyways :P

• 10 months later...