nolathane bushes

Guest WHITE TRASH

Guest WHITE TRASH

can someone tell me wheres the best place to get nolathane bushes on the north shore or auckland!

or better still, anyone work at a place which surplise them!

Guest WESTCORT

anywhere can get them for you ie pitstop shockshop just get a mate who works there to hook u up

replaced every single rubber bush in my car with nolathane not so long ago

• 2 months later...

got some nolathane bushes today for my new swaybar which is 25mm dia. got the two saddle bracket bushes and a set of 8 little rubber donut things for the ends, cost me just under 50 all up. all this should make the front of my car stiff, like your mumma nipples.

my celica came with a set of uninstalled nolathane bushes, i'd say they had been sitting around for a year or so before hand but when i put them on one of them crumbled straight away. i didn't have receipts or anything so i just lucked out on those but when i replaced them i went with the blue ones that supercheap sell. i haven't had the car on the road yet but after asking on the internet the Aussie's seem to think they're pretty good. hell of a lot cheaper than nolathane too.

cheers

Matt