4age into a starly

Hemi

if you know the right people you can do it cheaper.

problem is than nowaday's some people will charge $500+ for a T50 for example

engine+box, 800

mounts, 200

diff, 1000

suspention, 600

exhauset, 350

cert, 450

those are just a few things you'll need. thats about $3500 right there and then you'll need brakes, clutch, radiator with plumbing, the numerous amount of beers too shout your mates :P

but remember, when you start it you'll end up spending WAY more... might as well set some new plugs, new leads, oil, filters, new clutch, release bearing, pressure plate and the list goes on and on and on

i forgot to mention i that the 4age will be coming with a box on the end of it , o i c what your getting at now haha fair call i thought u ment labour etc i was like wtf man . itll only be getting things that cant be replaced with the engine in e.g clutch etc spark plug i can get for umm free :wink: lead last time i cheacked were freaking expensive so bugger that haha

Guest WESTCORT

a good way to go is drop the engine in at minimum cost and then when u have the money do the other things like brakes and shit and diff, do them then rather than trying t do everythng at once it will take forever

use teh 4agze crank angle sensor type "dizzy" and aftermarket ecu, or, as i saw on toyspeed a wee while ago, an adaptor kit to drive the dizzy off the cam pulleys... on '86s you dont need to cut the firewall, if you use the gze bit, so really, you shouldnt have to on a starlet either.... not 100% though