4g63 into a EX lancer- pics of caboonatlarge's conversion

Sparkle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends.

For a start i cant take passangers, but sparkle can.So his is fatter in that respect.

His is auto, mines manual, so i can pull a burnout.

so as i seid, depends how you look at it.

Of course im gonna say that my lancer is better, but i guess i would say that wouldnt i.

Ive also been thinking bout how somone should start up a oldskool mitsi club thing.Theres nothing around that i know of, yet i know pleanty of guys that would deffinatly be intrested.i would start one up but i have no idea how to make up a website and shit.Would make it great when it comes time to find those hard to get bits that are sitting int he back of ppls sheds collecting dust.

Holla out and tell me what you guys think

peace!

better idea would probably to get an offshoot on a mitsi forum thats purely old skool mitsi, since you;'re uncomfortable with starting your own site.

gauging how hard/costly it is I guess you could ask teh admin of this site, I know that on another forum/site the owner guy only pays $50ish in fees for it

Whose car is fater outta the EX and the BMW

totally different cars, my 5 rules, got masses of torque and is way faster top end than the lancer, for low down i think the EX wud prolly pwn the 5, but hopefully that will change when i change to manual, i dig mine more looks wise and gta be mega with the kit on

saying that tho, the EX rules so hard, i really dig that car at the mo, looks so wickd in white, and i love the strippd out white car look, the sigma wheels with paintd centres and polishd lip looks absolutley fantastic. with a mint rear bumper with chrome trim and a front lip it will be fuckn awsum, also anutha thing that cam wins out on me is the price, hes done a wickd conversion in a mint lancer, all up costing less than 2g?

awsum

both cars rule mega as.