Anyone near Rotokauri, Hamilton willing to check over a ute for us?

Not an event sorry but figured this was easiest spot to find the most Hammy people. 

Seeking someone to go look over a ford falcon ute (yeah boring modern car sorry), that eldest is looking at potentially swapping his project cefiro for. Keen to swap petrol $/beersies whatever for your time! Ute is based at the guys workshop in rotokauri. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, i could do for you. i'm in rotokauri. 

Where is the 'workshop' ?  what details of the ute do you have to pass on and is there anything specifically you are looking for?  

flick me message for a faster respose than on here. 020 4082 8383

Shane.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 440bbm said:

Hey there, i could do for you. i'm in rotokauri. 

Where is the 'workshop' ?  what details of the ute do you have to pass on and is there anything specifically you are looking for?  

flick me message for a faster respose than on here. 020 4082 8383

Shane.

Awesome thanks Shane!!! Will get Evan(son) to text you directly about it as he has all the details :-) Thanks so much!

On 05/02/2024 at 13:21, mjrstar said:

Things to look out for in a 2000's (or actually pretty much any)Falcon

Rust, diff whine, slipping trans, rust, shuddery brakes,fading paint, leaks, falling apart interior, rust etc..

oh believe me, i know its going to be shite. He's asking for a swap for Evans (non running/stalled)cefiro project and $2k his way for this ute. I just want to make sure that the damn thing is not a complete pile of crap/semi worth his asking price... his dad and I will be encouraging a quick tidy up and flick on of it. 

18 hours ago, 440bbm said:

Heard from Evan last night, today I have messaged the seller and tried to call with no responses yet. 

thanks heaps Shane - Evan has just messaged me now and said Ben is being a painful d*ck about it being looked over so he's going to let this one slide and go look at a terrano in hastings instead. Thanks so much for your offer to help!!!

42 minutes ago, 440bbm said:

yeh, tried calling a few times now and txt and no response at all.  you guys have probably dodged a bullet on that one then!

heck yes!! red flags all over the place!