Removing paint on a sticker?

Tender Raisin

I have purchased some modified and crack tested adjustable front struts. All the paperwork is there from the crack test, but at a closer look when i received everything, i realized the paperwork has a picture of the base of the strut with the sticker on it for identification purposes.
(pic below white sticker)

1le0yhn4.xup.png

Now upon receiving the strut i have noticed the sticker has been painted over.
(pic below grey is primer black top coat)

f4mreigj.pr2.png

I tried to slowly scrape a corner to see if i could have any success but thought i would see if anyone on here might no of some wizardry that could help me, before i ruin it and have to take them to get re-crack tested.

Thanks

Mike

The form from the crack testers states that the welds on the "components with the serial number (insert serial number)" were crack tested.

I am guessing that without the serial number being visible on the casing now that they can not be verified as the exact components that were tested when going for cert.

May need to add to cert questions thread to get this confirmed. 

• Like 1

The form from the crack testers states that the welds on the "components with the serial number (insert serial number)" were crack tested.

I am guessing that without the serial number being visible on the casing now that they can not be verified as the exact components that were tested when going for cert.

May need to add to cert questions thread to get this confirmed. 

lol those aren't serial numbers, that's years and chassis with front left or front right. will be the exact same for all bc s13 shocks. 

i had no serial numbers on mine so im sure its not an issue.

• Like 1