head lights not working

Sorensin

Hey guys so I just started up my city with plans of taking it for a wof soon, my indicators, rear and dash lights are working fine but I have no head lights, instead when I turn my head lights on the front indicators turn on permanently(dash and tail lights light up as normal) and when I try to high beam the car stalls, unfortantly its very hard to see out in my garage tonight but I'm guessing its the headlight wiring/earth? Just hoping if someone has come across this before they could save me sometime and hassle in the morning and let me know what it is and how to sort it?

cheers!  

Could be worth checking out the indicator stalk condition too, assuming headlights on the same stalk as indicators.

Only place I can think of that indicators and headlights come remotely close wiring wise. Could be well off though, I can't suss my own electrical issues :P 

^this indicator stuff what Bling said.

I had a Marina that would die if you flashed the headlights, accompanied by smoke from the steering column shroud.

Filthy dust and grease shorting it all out.

You'd think having a Marina would be punishment enough

*edit* Could be earths too...

• Like 1