Mini.Mad's Supercharged MK1 Mini

Mini.Mad

The original plan was to always be supercharged, and also the turbo setup isn't complete and not suitable for road use. Manifolds would all have to be remade to be able to make it road legal (has a dump pipe off the turbo exiting where the RF inner guard would usually be

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hang on a minute, 2 fuel tanks. Im going to let this settle in. It's pretty cool.

Secondly, I got a slight rise out of the concept of a twincharged mini. You should think about it, and obviously seriously consider it.

Yeah that RH was a pain to try and track down - if the hole hadn't of already been cut when I bought the car it would've been a lot easier! I've got Monza flip top fuel caps for it, there's a photo in the build thread of them. Funny you should mention twincharging, we were going to try mock it up like that but there's 2 welded studs on the turbo manifold for the fuel injection that wouldn't clear the SC12 manifold