TAS 22b stationary engine

MaxPower

found this thing today, guy was going to throw it out so i thought i had better take on another project.

anyone own one\ know if you can get parts? 

was some kind of sheep sheering machine,don't own any sheep so might turn it into an inverter generator if the time allows

ztbm3rzr.1tk.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

been busy doing a full rebuild on my 288xp Husqvarna high top filter chainsaw, ported the thing pretty warm deleted the base gasket, new piston ring bearings etc, goes pretty good now, full chisel chain, ported muffler.

if your into your saws she's a mean machine.

bg25wbkz.tdc.jpg

• Like 2

cool Tas! i have a spare carb for one of these (have later 22s in a bike but theyre on chainsaw carbs) and one for a 30ish cc. likely no gains in running the bigger carb though

pretty sure the carb has the filter housing on it with the mesh, and a clip to hold it in if it's still there. some other random bits there too.

mine were in kooky backpack frames with flexible drives similar to yours, wish i'd never thrown that stuff out.

DSCF0684.jpg

flexi vibrator?

never seen the filter setup, be good to get a filter on mine, couldn't work out why it wouldn't start one day, plug was hitting the piston.

how come those two motors are joined together? twice the horsepower?