Ta22gt's 1974 TA22 Celica

Threeonthetree

This thing is awesome! Especially because I got to sit in the driver's seat  :-D 

Glad to see you started a build thread Mitch, I think we're all keen to see the transition of your car into what it is currently. 

There are several other members with Celicas on here, one Lucky fellow even has three:

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/45893-sheepers-1977-i-think-could-76-toyota-celica-ta23/

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21440-sheepers-1976-ra23/?hl=%2Bsheepers+%2Bra23

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21439-sheepers-1976-ra28-celica/?hl=%2Bsheepers+%2Bra28

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/38724-ta22-daily-driver-buildresto/

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/32150-celica-ra23-sleeper-build/

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/44861-sleeektoys-1977-toyota-celica-gtv/

Looking forward to more updates and pictures!

unfortunately i mite have to sell the 72 crown wagon :( funds are a little low and its just sitting outside atm in the average auckland weather.

but she runs awesomely and body work is solid, just has tatty as paint job and a little bit of surface rust but nothing major at all.

anyone keen? haha

unfortunately i mite have to sell the 72 crown wagon :( funds are a little low and its just sitting outside atm in the average auckland weather.

but she runs awesomely and body work is solid, just has tatty as paint job and a little bit of surface rust but nothing major at all.

anyone keen? haha

Depends when you plan on selling it. I'd be keen but i've just bought myself another KE so i'd need to stockpile a little more cash first. Got any pics? Could sell my late model demio if needed (don't laugh).

Have an idea of how much you'd want for the crown?

Also here's my celica:

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/27879-mrmcdolls-diesel-punk-ta23-celica/?fromsearch=1

im after $4500 with all the spares. but id only sell it to you if you promised not to mad max it haha. itsa had 1 owner since new ( me being the 2nd) and want to see it back to its former glory! internal rust it at absolute minimal as well because it was well protected

im after $4500 with all the spares. but id only sell it to you if you promised not to mad max it haha. itsa had 1 owner since new ( me being the 2nd) and want to see it back to its former glory! internal rust it at absolute minimal as well because it was well protected

If doll doesn't want to buy it i'm keen as. When are you planning on selling though?

I'd pay that for a good crown wagon even drive n ferry up north for it. I'd just need a couple of months to pull together the funds.

Unless you are interested in a KE35 4k engine but with full wof n reg that I am fixing up. I'm just giving it a new coat of paint and fixing the idling issues over the next few weeks. Paint job is shite atm one coat of base over original paint in most places.