Tool for pushing 4 pot caliper pistons back in?

Roman

Hey,

I put 4 pot brakes on the front of my car so it's super quick to change pads at a trackday or whatever if need be.

And, yes, it is a LOT easier to quickly yank the pads out!

BUT

It's a giant kick in the balls trying to get the pistons back in, and I dont want to lever against the disc.

Does anyone know of a tool similar to this that you could buy from BNT or where ever?

Or have any good ideas on how to make something similar for minimal effort :D

For Nissan R33 calipers.

Ideas, go!

EDIT: Aahhhh nevermind, E-bay is flooded with simple tools which will do the trick. Problem solved haha.

How long do your pads last?

The last set... 1 trackday :P Hopefully a bit more longevity with non weetbix pads though.

But yeah for one reason or another, I've had to pull my front suspension apart maybe 10 times since I've had my car together...

So I'd like to make things easier when this happens too.

So I get what you're saying. But I need to push the pistons back in for any job relating to brakes / hubs / bearings / struts / whatever.

Hey thanks... Yeah there are ones that look like those on Ebay for about 25 bucks + shipping.

But probably horribly made by comparison haha.

Although I will go have a geez at BNT etc today and see if there's anything similar.