Guppy's Wheely good coffee table

Guppy

Thanks guys!

Awesome, curious to know where you got your glass from?

Knowing how much it costs to get glass made to order, I just bought an old coffee table off trademe and used the glass from that....so effectively the piece of glass (which has a nice bevelled edge and is quite thick) cost me $25 - far cheaper than buying a new piece!

did you end up using the reverse side of wheel because the dpolished dome sat too proud the other way round?

Looks excellent man good jerb

Haha, yip - guilty! Somewhat of a cheat move, but it's not massively obvious, and it was going to be hard to make something up to support it on the rim/tyre that didn't look ugly or ruin what is possibly my last warrantable cross ply tyre (say by gluing something to the tyre). I'm thinking I could possibly get some of those stainless steel disc things that they mount glass on without drilling through the glass (sort of like this without the screw thread on the bottom: 00116925_0.jpg...I'll keep an eye out, otherwise I'm happy with it as is.