Project 8, Howard eight motorbike project need help

JAPNUT

Awesome engine, very cool. Is this one that had been on trade me recently? About four have sold but way out of my price range.

Have you thought about building a board track racer replica with this engine? It would look just the part. 

• Like 2

Love the Engine and the ideas!!

Ive got a paralell twin car engine in my Motorcycle frame .

Defiently use a pre unit gearbox. Triumph one would suit nicely. Keep an eye out on trademe reguarly

Id hunt out a frame if ya can. Much easier to modify a frame a little than build from scratch

• Like 1

Awesome engine, very cool. Is this one that had been on trade me recently? About four have sold but way out of my price range.

Have you thought about building a board track racer replica with this engine? It would look just the part. 

Hey there, think your right, it would look really good in a board track race bike, but instead of direct drive it will have a pre unit, cant wait to get this started...

And I got this off my mate, was close to buying one of them Howard eights off TradeMe but gave up in the end.

Ev

Love the Engine and the ideas!!

Ive got a paralell twin car engine in my Motorcycle frame .

Defiently use a pre unit gearbox. Triumph one would suit nicely. Keep an eye out on trademe reguarly

Id hunt out a frame if ya can. Much easier to modify a frame a little than build from scratch

nice, bet she goes well, I'm thinking of doing the same with another rotary hoe engine, made by the same people. I'll keep a look out for a gearbox and frame,, need this done before next year LOL....