Whittakers Weekend 9-10 November

KKtrips

Whittakers Shindig  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in hiring the hall for funtimes on Whittakers weekend as per Swapmeat weekend at Manfeild?

• I'm going to Whittakers so hell YEAH!
    • I'm going to Whittakers but nah not keen.
    • I'm just voting so I can see how many votes there are for other options

Also just checked - practice, qualifying and charity rides are on Saturday till 1.30pm so I would say we can safely peruse the steam power till early afternoon and make it back in time for some of the choice classes - but still reckon we should grab a programme on the way through on Saturday morning to be sure of that.

• Friday night - cross out if you are getting in late.
  • Saturday morning we can jump in the coal burner and head to Manfeild and buy a programme - say 10am-ish.
  • Check program for the ideal events we want to check out on Saturday - F5000 and Muscle cars are high on my list.
  • Figure out the best window of opportunity to sneak away to foaming at some steam powered paraphenalia during the day and make sure we are at the track for the premier events.
  • Saturday night we should liaise with Prince William and see if we can get him away from that trollop Kate for some fun-times. (perhaps squeeze in a Lee's Family Restaurant visit with Camma)
  • Sunday morning settle in for a day of watching the track and getting windburnt to shit then drive home.

I am happy with this plan and most excited for the weekend!  

I will also generously attack you with sunscreen so you don't end up looking as stupid as your avatar.  The weather looks to be horrific all weekend with nothing but sun.

• Like 1