ep82-toy-lets starlet project

ep82-toy-let

998010_585406164815610_66932706_n.jpg

1185164_600969203259306_1893892097_n.jpg

1003882_597992376890322_1783745501_n.jpg

hey guys, a few ruff pics of my project, stevo the starlet evo. have been going nuts tryna get the body straight as my paint arrives soon... had heaps of minor dings wen I got it. have done a fm intercooler, new filter, adjustable actuator, new vac lines etc, next week it get the paint and primer for it, matte military green from innovative coatings, will also get the rims that im putting on it powdercoated black, (advanti stalkers). will upload pics once its all painted up

I would enjoy a wee turbo daily, probably not quite as new of a shell though. Bet its fun!

You definitely need to do something about that intercooler.  Need to try make it more subtle, Or turn it upside down.

At least let me make you a better bracket haha

• Like 1

I would enjoy a wee turbo daily, probably not quite as new of a shell though. Bet its fun!

You definitely need to do something about that intercooler.  Need to try make it more subtle, Or turn it upside down.

At least let me make you a better bracket haha

mate, you can make me a better bracket anytime you want haha, im pretty limited to tools etc so can only do simple things. lol