Camber adjustment X8.

Hachi-ichi

So I am in the cert process for my GX81. It's interesting to say the least, All I need doing to get it done is bring down the rear camber a wee bit. My limit is -1.2˚  Currently I am running 

Rear Right -1.3˚

Rear Left   -2.12˚

So I need to get that to -1.2˚ at most to pass alignment wise. Along with that I need to do the rear Hub arm bushes, those alone apparently costing 560 bucs to do.  

Apart from camber arms and offset bushes, are there ANY other methods of deleting camber?

At the moment its just the price of getting the Hub arm bushes done that is annoying me, 560 for 2 bushes. 

Is the cheapest solution just to raise it for cert, get it certed at the height that fixes the camber, and then back down?

I don't think the law likes low cars at all ha.

Any response/help is awesome.

Cheers,

yeah thats the same problem with gx71's aswell. we are working on a camber adjustment solution/kit just have to find some good bolts to use for it. you cut an old mount off and weld on this mount in its place and it give you a good rand of adjustable camber hopefully!!

the only other way is raise the car for a cert and drop it after. pretty shitty really.

2 birds, one stone? saves doing the bushes when you can just use these

http://www.xcessivemanufacturing.com/ONLINESTORE.html?cid=61&step=4&pid=257

I um already got exited over those. Thing is, the Bushes I need replacing are attached to the Hub. ( on the U shapped end of the Arms), I was all like "sweet sorted, arms are sweet, they will do bushes at the same time" nup. The Bushes I need replaced are those annoying ones built into the Hub itself. 

Cheers though.