Bringing up an external Sun visor from CHCH to OS Nats?? Maybe

Seedy Al

Hey guys

I am possibly maybe looking at getting an external sun visor over from ozzy Via people flying over for nats.

Would anyone have room to be able to bring it up for me? i know its a cunt of a thing really due to length.

Any help would be great, so let me know so i know If I should order it or not

hearts

Allan

Hey CD are they way easier to get from over here or something? Why don't you check with somewhere like mainfrieght about a cost from chch to whereever you're based might be cheaper than you expect. Doubt any of the boys coming to nats will have any space for it in their cars and also it's looking like my flight might not into chch until after most of them leave. Sorry for making it difficult lol

• Like 1

There ya go seedy. Will i needa pick it up from somewhere for you or?? Max what time you leaving chch on the thursday? My flight doesnt land till 3:15 and then ofcourse ill have to go through customs etc.

There ya go seedy. Will i needa pick it up from somewhere for you or?? Max what time you leaving chch on the thursday? My flight doesnt land till 3:15 and then ofcourse ill have to go through customs etc.

ill hopefully be leaving between 4-6pm on the thursday, depending on work