blow through turbo set up on 4g63?

DoBro Jesus

hey fellas, getting pretty sick of the sigma having feck all grunt, how would i go about doing a blow through turbo set up? i've heard the 32/36 webers are good for this sorta thing, but what else would i need and how hard would it actually be to do? i'm completely lost when it comes to this stuff haha cheers!

Yeah looking at evo set up later down the line, but that's a while off yet, how good are those weber carbs compared to standard mitsi ones? And would it be worth skimming the head for better compression ratio and port and polishing maybe or is it wasting money going to far into it? Just really wanting more grunt for as little money as possible haha

Vince it's in a Sigma.

If you want to keep it N/A and SOHC but don't mind converting to EFI you could use the 4G64 2.4L 16V engine from the 93 onwards L300, L400 or Triton. Good power and torque upgrade and it would bolt in onto existing mounts but you would have to swap to a Starion gearbox.