Volvo 360 GLT starting problems

eskykid

my friend has a volvo 360glt that just wont start anymore, it was working fine one day then the next morning it just wouldn't start.

so far we have: tested for spark(has spark at coil and plugs), took off and cleaned the fuel lines, tested fuel pump, charged battery,

does anyone have any other suggestions on what else could be an issue here?

the car cranks but it sounds like there is no spark, i'm not a mechanic just did the basic checks.

many thanks.

My mums 360 has been hours of fun to fix over the years.

There's an uber cunty fuel pump fuse behind the battery that used to always fuck out on mums. If you crack the fuel hose at the rail, and crank it, does gas spray out?

The other thing that fucks out like there's no tommorrow on these things is the ignition module. But you say you got spark all G?

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the info guys, i'm not sure if it is k-jet(owner is finding out at the moment) also have taken battery out and had a look and that fuse for the fuel pump was blown(replaced now) but still to no avail.

also have cleaned spark plugs and put them all back in so don't think it's flooded.

• 2 months later...
Guest logan360

Ha. i was getting mentioned on a forum i didn't even know about. I'm that guy in tauranga. plus Sam your on v3m ain't you?

Guest logan360

Is it you that text me re a headlight a couple weeks ago Sam? and hi Alex. what have you brought off me? just so i can put name to number. and has original poster got his problem sorted?

Guest durty

Is it you that text me re a headlight a couple weeks ago Sam? and hi Alex. what have you brought off me? just so i can put name to number. and has original poster got his problem sorted?

radiator hose, taillight and front springs

Guest logan360

Ok. oh and due to time zones my rear bearing supplier only reply's at night and he didn't last night so no news yet sorry