TGB why do I have so many reel mowers...

thegreatestben

Ya know when you buy one of something and you always seem to end up with many of them, well like with MR2's I have begun another sick obsession, this time...

Reel mowers.

Hmmm

Well here's the line up

372EC6C9-FCA3-4E1D-A85D-826D3E6DA1FC-1264-000000EB2FC7DE5B.jpg

Some of you may recognize the Speedicut, The masport is a frankenstein, I smacked my 6.5hp honda clone on it, somewhat over-powered. And the morrison I picked up tonight, I haven't got any petrol around but turning it over it has a very healthy start and is very very clean and tidy over-all. I have also bought another big mofo, I bought the morrison and asked how much the chap wanted for this other one (I'm not sure what it is but it's a 500 something wide).

Also turns out this dude (who's a friend of a friend) gets reel mowers often, and he's gonna supply them too me at a very sharp rate. I'm a weirdo haha.

I've got a Morrison real (sic) mower in the garden shed. It only gets used at christmas time for smoothing out the lawn nicely for family party. Grass has to be short, so it has to be pre-mowed.

Always seems to fire up OK though, even after year-long holidays.