Aaron's '95 Civic (Shuttle) Build.

Aaron

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stalk trademe, you can find unique looking wheels there from time to time. I got these ones on my old one for $300 with tyres:

7230713762_90620a9b97_b.jpg

7230717454_7eebf88c72_b.jpg

Suspension was like $500 all up with some DIY, oldschool TRUST exhaust $150, Woodgrain Nardi $50, custom rear lip was made from a $5 DA6 Integra front lip etc (engine swap wasnt cheap though)

315037_10151030987348302_1578852929_n.jpg

^its on adjusties in all those photos isn't it? so its not the same suspension as what we are discussing, unless aaron feels like going down that road

Yea but luckily shocks are the same length its just the spring perch thats lower, so EG springs with Shuttle shocks and extended tophats = low

ohhhhhhhhh i hadn't thought of that, sweeet that will probs be my next upgrade then.

Hmmm, what would be the cheaper option?

Yea but luckily shocks are the same length its just the spring perch thats lower, so EG springs with Shuttle shocks and extended tophats = low

With this option, would I need to shorten the shocks or whatever? Or is that just stock shocks?

**UPDATE**

So, go busy today and took a few pics.

IMG_0005.jpg

New wheels and Rainbow wheel nuts smile.png

Its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to high for my liking, so excuse the following abomination of a photoshop.

IMG_0005-low.jpg

Thats about the ideal height I would like.

And also, Minor interior stickbombs:

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

I think what you are trying to do is a rolling cliche, if this is the case I love it. You will get haters so make sure you have some stickers in your stickerbombs that let them know you are takin the piss (eg hello kitty, v8 super taxi, etc)

The extra details like rainbow wheel nuts (and I hope some valve caps with dice or similar on them)

To really pull off the super cliche look i urge you to go cross culture with fuzzy dice and one of those little things that look like a foot ball strip on a coathanger for some 3rd tier scottish football team.

• Like 1

I think what you are trying to do is a rolling cliche, if this is the case I love it. You will get haters so make sure you have some stickers in your stickerbombs that let them know you are takin the piss (eg hello kitty, v8 super taxi, etc)

The extra details like rainbow wheel nuts (and I hope some valve caps with dice or similar on them)

To really pull off the super cliche look i urge you to go cross culture with fuzzy dice and one of those little things that look like a foot ball strip on a coathanger for some 3rd tier scottish football team.

Thats pretty much what I'm going for.

In my mind, I want those scene nerds to be like "Woah that car is sooo cool" But secretly I'm taking the piss outta them.

And "one of those little things that look like a foot ball strip on a coathanger for some 3rd tier scottish football team", got pics of this?