Berjjj's E21

Sparkle

Fuck that is real shitty news! I hope you threw up in his face. Sounds like a similar incident that happned with ol estate_ on here with his Hilux and he got fucked around big time. Hopefully this doesnt happen to you mate!

bonnet/guard/bumper etc all good on that parts car?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate. Spare bonnet and guard are straight minus a bit if rust underneath but a wire wheel should sort most of it I think. Chrome bumper is mint. Major deal (for me) is that a single headlight grill is rare as hens teeth! Refuse to go double haha, ah well. There's no way the other party could rightly argue it's my fault so I should be sweet.

Only issue might be if the insurance co. wants to write it off. Any experience with fighting this/getting it back with a lesser payment and a live rego?

• 1 month later...
Guest Berjjj

Thanks man. Yeah I was planning to convert it to singles but this setup is growing on me more every day. Will decide once the car is dropped I guess.

• 1 month later...

Yeah looking at those pics I think I like the mk3's more. Maybe it's just me getting bored/not actually stepping back to appreciate what I've got enough.

Shit thanks for correcting me, 14's make it more tempting though. Hmmm

Originality has never been a big deal imo, if it looks good, it looks good. Might give them a test fit in the coming week.

Though widening the ssr's would be sweeter in the long run (well into next year). Engine work first. Have walked outside to stare at the wheels 3 times in the last 2 hours fml.