Flibois Boosted Charade

BlownCorona

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im at papanui. Swapping would probably be okay assuming that it's still sellable. They require receipt for refund but can sometimes try your luck with the mood of the manager on both counts. They are still gonna want some sort of proof of purchase. Banking statement perhaps.

picture came out a little pinkish due to low light, but its very reddy orange, and has a metric fuck ton of perls and zerilicks in it, so its going to look fucking incredible/you will all hate it cause its not brown :D

20121009201202.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also regarding the boost level issue i had, after some research i discovered that these run a 7psi wastegate spring, but run at 9.5psi with their own boost tap sort of thing. so after borrowing another gauge and confirming that my autometer one is accurate, ive turned the boost back up to 10, and its very enjoyable indeed.

speaking of which, Ranter, if you read this, ive left the HKS gauge you lent me in the charade, ill make my way over to the car and grab it back so i can drop i back asap! much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the only picture i have at the moment, taken in darkness, best i can describe the colour is a copper.

looks great.

imgp5233.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

first thing on the to do list is return ranters boost gauge now that i have the car back! sorry man!

heading into town to pick up an idler arm for the corona anyway

• Like 1