Wanted: A thristy Sparky/Wiring/4age guru North Shore

k2dori

Heya,

So I'm a first timer fag currently stuck in the process of wiring up the 4age into the ke70, the loom is missing plugs and wires have been cut left and right. I have a spare loom to salvage plugs etc from that would just need to be extended back to the ECU I assume?

If any OS GC could please give me a hand or even just guide me to getting it going, it would be so very much appreciated and I will make sure you walk away with a box or cash and even the honours a first drive :D

Thanks!

Stan.

• 1 month later...

as long as youve got all the sensors and do each ecu plug one at a time the whole job aint that hard at all. Id reccomend doing it yourself for when you may need to find faults etc. club4age website as stated above will have your wiring diagram. only diff between the 2 engines would be map or maf and dizzy having an additional wire for the pickup. Starting curcuit, charging curcuit. injectors, dizzy, other sensors. when your ready to actually time the thing youl need to set it diag mode. have a go. when you get stuck on something just ask peeps on here.

Heya,

So I'm a first timer fag currently stuck in the process of wiring up the 4age into the ke70, the loom is missing plugs and wires have been cut left and right. I have a spare loom to salvage plugs etc from that would just need to be extended back to the ECU I assume?

If any OS GC could please give me a hand or even just guide me to getting it going, it would be so very much appreciated and I will make sure you walk away with a box or cash and even the honours a first drive :D

Thanks!

Stan.

Stan, I've done a 4AGE into an early AE92. I can give you my wiring stuff and help out if you wish.

We'd have to plan a day or two ahead as I live in Pukekohe....

David.