Cortina Nationals Celebrating 50 Years of Cortina

shizzl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so it was interment not small then lol I brought a indicator lense off that Enford guy Since the indicator I got from the wrecker had a hole in it grr

Nice. Also I have a mk4 rolling body im looking at selling, I think its complete bar motor and radiator. Is it something that would interest you?

Umm prehaps is it a project worthy car or just for parts? Whats the rego status?

On other note how good did that yellowish mk4 look at the show......friggin loved it ay

its probably only good for parts, the rego is dead, that yellow mk4 was very well done.

http://www.facebook....77726473&type=1

The few photos I took can be found there, I didnt even get any Lotus Cortinas on film what a slack guy.

P.S I think I may of got a certain OS members mug shot in there not 100% sure though?

Lotus Cortina's are far too common these days... There were much more interesting cars there :)

Argh spotted! you got me... I was reppin oldschool in the mk5 bogantina and had the realy rusty white mk2 cortina wagon there too.

its probably only good for parts, the rego is dead, that yellow mk4 was very well done.

Lotus Cortina's are far too common these days... There were much more interesting cars there :)

Argh spotted! you got me... I was reppin oldschool in the mk5 bogantina and had the realy rusty white mk2 cortina wagon there too.

Hmm ok I might pass then (no doubt I'll regret it lol) thanks for the offer though......ooh its it a mk4 ghia? I would like a mk4 ghia dash if you know of one? As I don't want to cut mine up to fit a stereo.

Your mk5 looked good shines up not to bad ay Also looks better with a grill since last time I saw it that was missing. I remember your wagon too me and my mate decided it was "true rat look" rather than rusty haha

Out of interest are you a member of that Classic Cortina club that ran the show? I brought a Haynes manual off a guy the other week and he told me about that club too rekoned their was quite a few young fullas in it. Was just wondering if that was true cause it could be a good thing to be apart of but not to keen on sitting round with old guys listening to how much their Lotus's are worth if you know what I mean ;)

Hmm ok I might pass then (no doubt I'll regret it lol) thanks for the offer though......ooh its it a mk4 ghia? I would like a mk4 ghia dash if you know of one? As I don't want to cut mine up to fit a stereo.

Your mk5 looked good shines up not to bad ay Also looks better with a grill since last time I saw it that was missing. I remember your wagon too me and my mate decided it was "true rat look" rather than rusty haha

Out of interest are you a member of that Classic Cortina club that ran the show? I brought a Haynes manual off a guy the other week and he told me about that club too rekoned their was quite a few young fullas in it. Was just wondering if that was true cause it could be a good thing to be apart of but not to keen on sitting round with old guys listening to how much their Lotus's are worth if you know what I mean ;)

The parts mk4 is just a GL so no tacho dash, however I think I have one in my shed so will have a look for you. My Wag is quite rusty, the duct tape over the front guard is hiding the rusted away windscreen scuttle/front guard and bog. its main purpose was to keep the water out during its first wash since 2007.

I will send you a PM regarding the cortina club, Im a member but not sure at this stage if im going to renew my membership.