Wedding cars 30th November 2013

Cazza

Hey guys,

after two nice cars for mates wedding in welly for 30th November NEXT YEAR. anyone know any nice ones that dont cost an arm and leg? need them for bout 3 hours.

all offers/suggestions welcomed. i have told him to contact local vintage car club to ask if they have any options too...

Fuck that.

last time we did this we only got paid enough money to cover the gas to drive to the venue, which was fucken miles away, and had to sit in the car for hours, oh and a box of double brown each.

I think if lee does it again, he would want someone less of a scrooge LOL

Fuck that.

last time we did this we only got paid enough money to cover the gas to drive to the venue, which was fucken miles away, and had to sit in the car for hours, oh and a box of double brown each.

I think if lee does it again, he would want someone less of a scrooge LOL

i still apologise for that Al (even though not really my fault i still feel bad anyway!) - i had no idea they were going to give you so little and make you guys wait so damn long! not cool :(

(ah fuck just noticed twas logged in as Dudds...nevermind - sorry Al - FROM CAZZA!)

Uhh, Lee? Five Eye? Ring any bells?

Read the post you numbskull - she wants them in Wellington...

You are a lovely numbskull though..

:(

It's not THAT far off.

Still, as SeedyOwl says, the gas money and like offered probably wouldn't cover it. I'll go back to my hole.

the friend it is for is willing to pay for the cars definately - he knows it's not a "box of beers" job and was at the last wedding with us and was equally horrified when we discovered the bottom line that was offered...

they just cant stretch to the $900odd that most of the hire places in welly are asking for! and thank you Kyteler -if someone is wanting to head to wellington for the weekend and has a suitable car then they are most welcome to offer also :D

just for the record I think Lee had a better experience at the first wedding he helped out with for me - he got to drive SYKOV6's fairlane for the weekend - did a quick stint at the wedding in palmy with us and then drove on down to welly with quite a nice wad of cash and decent bottle of booze for memory...he got a weekend away in sweet car and we got nice car for wedding...win win :)