keltik's 1986 Jag XJ40

keltik

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the only real option in this town and the 2 guys working there are good cunts so im not too gutted. The main fellah came round after work and did the job at my place so i wouldnt have to figure out transporting the car. They make it perfectly clear that windscreen removals are at your own risk since so often they break on the way out.

It was going real well and then the last corner just didnt quite make it.

Ill just try and get a reeeeeeeally good deal out of them on a new screen.

• Like 1

SIGH!

Started cleaning off the pinchweld to begin that one tiny little easy patch and discovered some bog, under which i discovered holes.

Am beginning to think this repair will be beyond my abilities so might add it to the list of things the panelbeater can take care of. Money is starting to look exceptionally tight for nats.

Ok have slapped this thing on trademe. My old man is getting shitty about it kicking around his house. Just gauging interest at this point since i dont really wanna bodge it back together and i cant really spend the money required on it without ruining my other plans for the year.

Anyone interested in taking over? Would part with it for a song

• 1 month later...