WT Borrow Torque Wrench AKL

Oh linging. This is defiantly one of those tools you need. Even the little electrical adaptors are good and cheap.

Defiantly? Electrical adaptors? You've lost me :lol:

Oh and Andy, I have one you can borrow. But it's old and not one of these new fancy ones. Still works though

protip- when using a torque wrench, stop leaning on it when it goes 'click'

every tyre shop i go to, the tyre shop monkeys are all OMG MUST USE TORQUE WRENCH OR WHEELS WILL FALL OFF, when it goes click they keep leaning on it/give it another 1/8th of a turn.

if they arent going to pay any attention to the correct torque setting, just use a rattlegun or a powerbar to snap the studs off with.

every tyre shop i go to, the tyre shop monkeys are all OMG MUST USE TORQUE WRENCH OR WHEELS WILL FALL OFF, when it goes click they keep leaning on it/give it another 1/8th of a turn.

if they arent going to pay any attention to the correct torque setting, just use a rattlegun or a powerbar to snap the studs off with.

AMEN

this tyre shop fuckup actualy happend to me. i was getting a tyre put on a car with 3 wheel studs(had just bought it and got tyre before i replaced the stud). told them to be careful when doing up the nuts with their fancy tools. In the end i had to replace 3 studs on that hub cos they fucked them all trying to do up 3 to spec insted of 4

made me angry.