Craigs 64Kombi Discussion

NaN

Freaken WOW!

And freak that workshop floor with your engine and Axles on it looks way to clean.

And with a fire place!

Dream garage spec

I was admiring that too, thinking it was time I got around to coating my garage floor soon.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow just WOW

really impressive there Craig, love your work! this really is the right way to build

were the front side window openers some of the parts you got from the uk or are they standard items?

Hey thanks Birtro

I imported the front pop outs from the states they are repros, some Vw buses had them in the warmer countrys they are very cool but they are prone to leaking. sorry for the late reply as you can see i have not been on here for a long time sorry Guys Forum is looking fantatsic well done.

• Like 1

Makes my splitty look like an absolute heap.. Love the colour scheme, would love a panel in similar colours one day.

Did you get the front seat covers in a kit or were they one off's? If so where? My front seat base has a cushion stapled to it 8)

Hi Borgweiser

i belive every splity has its own character mate and if its a splitty its very cool for a start in any condition.

I brought the seat covers through worfsburgwest     http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/wolfsburg_new/interior/seat_covers.cfm   in usa they are made by tmi http://www.tmiproducts.com/volkswagen/  they are good covers and fairly easy in to put on with new clips and clip cramping tool. If you need a middle rear seat cove they will do a right hand drive one also you just have to ask it takes about three weeks for it to be made by Tmi You can also get the inner horse hair  padding too if yours is shot. I recently brought some more covers for for a rear seat . I Have a Middle seat i am Bying off a mate to put in it . Hope to use both seat ups one for camping then pull that out and use the original look. Once again sorry for the Late reply CM