bosch electrical crimps - injector plugs

mjrstar

I'm looking to re-do some of the wiring on my starlet and need some new terminals for inside the bosch injector plugs. do anyone know if you could get this exact crimp terminal through RS components or somewhere rather than having to drop $25-$30 each on 6 new plugs from petroject.

This is the exact bosch connector I am using in my car..

BoschConnector2.jpg

cheers

I know it's not the answer you are looking for but I bought 6 plugs with pigtail hoses minus the boots off Ebay for around $40 with free postage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-Fuel-Injector-Connector-Plug-Clips-EV1-Bosch-6-Clips-/380407876613?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5892138c05&vxp=mtr

Do Petroject not sell the terminals on their own? You could have a look through the Narva catalogue for them?

thanks chaps, it looks like there are a few options for replacement plugs complete.. I am toying with the idea of re-doing all the injectors, as I made that bit of the loom up 10 odd years ago and i'd rather not risk one cylinder running lean...

If you can find them on a site like element14 or digikey or mouser then i can get them for you if you're not in a super hurry. Will just add them to the order when we next do one. PM me if needed

How many terminals do you need? If I have some spares I can courier to you if needed.

PS: Man your car has come a long way, love it much. I remember when it was still 4age turbo and 4spd. Should dig up the photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...