GC to help? suspension pickup/freighting in chch

rb drifter

attn all GCs in chch

im looking at buying these struts to put in my starion so it can be road legal again, but seller wont freight them for me. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=453499592

im looking for a GC who could pick them up and package/ship them up to whangarei for me. obviously i will pay for shipping/packaging/fuel costs/beers....

anyone up for it?

have asked apropriate question on auction.

well i kind of need them so not too worried and theres none others for sale that i can find atm. i had a gbox sent from chch that cost me about $60 to whangarei mainfreight i think? was wraped onto small pellet and had sumps/turbos etc with it.

TBH $60 is pretty cheap to get bulky car parts from Christchurch to Whangarei - I would go with them guys if I was you.

If I was doing the job I would be wanting at least $50 for picking up and carting Christchurch to Auckland.

So $50 for the first stage and a box of piss for another guy to bring from from Auckland to Whangarei would be more than $60 straight away.

havent priced new bits but i need the shocks/springs/balljoints etc as put all front suspension from my starion into my sigma wagon for lowness, now want to get starion rolling on the road again hence need for these.

pickup is in avondale

$60 was just a ruff idea of price i dont mind spending more just on freight alone, doesnt have to be os couriered up would probly be easier for gc who pics them up to get a freight quote for me and i will pay them money to send them plus plenty of beer money and gas money.