P_Star's Lada of Space Invader!

P_Star

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FRONT FLIPS: A sparkle/club 33 initiative....

you could do that. It'll be rowdy as all fuckery though and a pain in the arse lol.

if it were a diesel turb though......................

also, in no way making a dig, it just guts me every time I see excess tie down ends tucked into windows and stuff when it's so easy to deal with them in an orderly fashion without the risk of them flailing everywhere and fraying, or flipping aginst paintwork causing scratches etc or even damaged straps.

I learnt how to do this when I was like 4 years old. Still have lots to learn about tiedowns and rigging but.....

http://ltlhotshot.myfreeforum.org/archive/securing-excess-strap-ends__o_t__t_2469.html

• Like 1

I promise video's will happen... as soon as diff oil and bolts (and maybe (conventional) exhaust) happens it will be go time... need to go have a play before the ground dries up:)

OS Offroad meat still needs to happen

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
So this thing still goes, I have only driven it forward and backward to mow under it. 

Still needs the front diff filled with oil, a new cv boot and potentially a new bracket thing as described above.

I'm sick of the sight of it however and don't use it enough to justify it's existence...

Someone make me an offer and move it from my lawn... cash? Swap for something interesting?

Whatcha got?