RB 20 or 25DET in a sigma?

DiRtYnIgMa

Would i upset anyones apple cart if i put a RB engine into a sigma? i have a custom crossmember out of a sigma i bought off a guy that had a RB engine in his sigma before he lost interest and wrecked it.

i have a old sigma sedan i might put the RB into. any thoughts feel free to post other wise it will be a xr6 turbo engine

theres on on the web over seas. doesnt take much to fit them in just move the radiator foward. its been done about 3 times already. i measured up one and they fit in aslong as you move radiator. they arent really that heavy a 4g54 would weigh a fairbit. and on the other hand a falcon 6 would be overkill . not really into v6 engines http://bad-sig.blogspot.co.nz/2010/02/rb20det-sigma-from-thailand-update.html have alook on there . there is one on this site

now that would be a good choice. a rb26dett single turboed would be nice. could do a vQ30det that would go alright. definatly putting my forged 4g63t into the wagon. just thought id get a few ideas and some abuse but i guess i could stay with a engine i trust and thats a mitsubishi engine

i have a mate jamming a holden v6 into a sigma, nice and simple to do. good torque and ok power.

is a bit bogan though lol

what a waste of a good holden/buick motor :D

hell if you have the crossmember done you are halfway there.

it'd be a unique combo which would probably resell easy to the flatpeak/drift kids.

i seem to remember the 6g72 required a hell of a gearbox to keep up with it,

just going off what phil has underway

oh and ere's a buick/holden v6 mitsi combo by the kids in hams

eyfCZFZHghQ