Help needed christchurch if possible. damaged car

DiRtYnIgMa

Hi all os members went up to christchurch for the cruise in my sigma wagon heading down marshlands road when someone infront jumped on the brakes and we did the same to avoid hitting them and bang we hit the corner of the ute. its not driveable munted radiator battery left hand guard pushed front corner in. it is however towable. its stuck out near marshlands road and i dont really like asking for help but need a tow back to ashburton or trailer it if possible today or during the week before someone wrecks it. will sort something out for payment. cash or car parts. if any Os members in christchurch could help that would be awsome.the guy that i let drive it doesnt want to pay for the damage so i am hopefully going to be able to fix it. I hope i have put this in the right area

Can I ask what cruise?

I dropped [i500GT] at the fox and feret last night, and there were "car entusiasts" running about everywhere.

someone mentioned 4&rotor. the flatpeakers in the carpark at bk were all like "sick ride that you just hopped out of what is it?" where we departed company :lol:

thanks for all the support guys its sitting in the toyworld car park up towards town parked down by mitre10 mega right at the end if any one knows where this is. id really like to get it back to ash but if we could get it to a members house that would be fine at least i know it would be safe there. and fours and rotarys cruise there was alot of cars out thats for sure. if anyones in that area would they be able to pop in and see if its still there? hoping it hasnt been towed its reg and wof but no bonnet bumper guard so it might look dodgy sitting there

Thanks for all the help OS members for your support managed to get it towed to lincoln to a friends place. thanks for the offers from felixx to tow and offer from [ i5oogt ] to be able to leave it at his house if needed. Next time im up in christchurch il let you guys know and Il be dropping some drinks off if you let me know what you guys would like to drink. this is to show my appreciation Cheers

hey man sorry i couldnt help today, i was at that auction n got a car then had to run round like a mad cunt trying to get a trailer so i could have the car out of there by 4.then bring the trailer back to chch, then someone up there wanted to look at my ute and they are picking it up tomorrow lol its been a full on day!

yea man thats allgood we got it out of christchurch i just didnt want anyone smashing it up or anything where it was i have to get it back from lincoln some time this week you might be able to help if your not to busy. i could swap you my $600 worth of interior panels if you could help. what car you buy? you could get that 2.6 off me and put it in that lancer. it would go good