Help needed christchurch if possible. damaged car

DiRtYnIgMa

how much is a sigma worth? If its been hit hard it will need the chassis straightened ? might be worth buying a wofd but ave condition one an swaping your better parts over to it?I've been down that road before and the amount of money you waste fixing stuff you may as well part out an buy another it will work out cheaper unless you have access to all the parts for free that is....

its bent but i worked in a pannel beaters have access to chassie straightner porter power every thing i need. ive fixed worse cars before il give it ago though. i have a guy that is the best pannel beater ever hes old school 40 years in the trade. cheers for the help boys its appreciated for some reason the aussie 2.6 GL sigma wagons are valued by insurance for $5200 thats why i dont want to call it quits its covered 3rd party fire and theft but they dont pay me so even if i spend $1000 on it its stil worth something at the end of the day