Custom windscreen glass

SOHC

If it's going to be on a tourer it will need to be toughened, Sharps autoglass here in Wellington are making me one at the moment. All credit to then but they aren't the sharpest in the world (no pun intended)

If you make up the cardboard templates first that's the hardest part of the job done

If it's going to be on a tourer it will need to be toughened, Sharps autoglass here in Wellington are making me one at the moment. All credit to then but they aren't the sharpest in the world (no pun intended)

If you make up the cardboard templates first that's the hardest part of the job done

How much is it going to cost for your window? yer I was going to try to find some with a patton as one of the frames is wonkey

maybe you could straighten your frame and cut glass to suit? i can see straigtning frame to suit glass possibly being quite a difficult thing to get just right.

Nar its just out a bit in the corners, if i slid the new glass into place it would flex to the right shape, its very flimsy, I need something to go off.

What about using Polycarb for the windows? easy to cut with a jigsaw to shape. I can supply the polycarb if wanted.

Hello, thanks for the offer, I was thinking of using something like that but I would realy like to have glass so it dosn't scratch

also keen to hear about getting flat glass cut.

want to do a roof chop on morrie, but price may be a factor.

can exizting toughened glass be cut?

I have rung a few glass places and they reckon $50+GST per window for a laminated or toughened, its probley well worth giving the morri a roof chop.

No you carn't cut toughened glass, the whole thing will explode,

Any auto glazier should be able to do this for you and if they can't then they are in the wrong line of work. You should be able to drop the frame off and they will cut to suit, we do stuff like this all the time for classic cars its hardly a big job

And no you can't cut glass with a sandblaster

Also i would question those prices a little further as there is a big differance in price betwen laminate and toughened