2012 Chch Meat 1st weekend in September

felixx

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We met at McDonalds, there was a lime green corolla sedan from club K (I think the driver's name was Scott) waiting there. Then a yellow one pulled up too. They both left, it must have been Big Louie that scared em off.

Then a few others came and it was bloody cold so in we went.

Off to Princess margaret hospital, there was some interesting cars there, some triumph Stags, a TR6, a mk2 cortina, a black mustang, some MGs, an old saab, an angry V8 Jag and some other cars there, we had a respectable turnout:

PMH2.jpg

PMH1.jpg

Next time we should go along with those guys, they were doing a drive to Motanau for a picnic, every drive is a suprise destination, I like the idea of that.

After they left we went to Birdlings flat:

birdlings.jpg

Next stop was little river where some cars turned around and went home.

4 of us made it to the hilltop hotel to sit by the fire, eat pizza and relax

hilltop.jpg

After that 3 cars went home via the hills, which was a nice drive. Horse went back via Taitapu.

Governors bay was the next stop where governorsam got out the ultimate ratrod car. Sam you crack me up. The Plymouth has no floor, I mea no floor in the back. You can see the road, the driveshaft and the exhaust.

We left sam, nursing a jug and thru the tunnel and home for 3.30pm

All in all a bloody good day, cheers guys

looks like a good turnout,

went to burgers and beers for the first time tonight, defiantly think the next meet should be soemthing organised around that, id have to bring my daily as the datsun still has no motor, or doors on it for that matter haha

hey guys, i know, been really slow with the meets etc. ill endeavour to be at the next meet, but dont have my ute on the road yet. how about we make the next at Burgers and Beers on wednesday, August 1st? how about 7 pm? any other ideas, jsut float them around and we can see what people wanna do.

still also have stickers if anyone wants