2012 Chch Meat 1st weekend in September

felixx

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Next Meat is 1 July. Turnout for the last few has been a bit sad. Lets make our mid winter xmas meet a good one.

Post your suggestions here, text a friend you havent seen for a while get him/ her to come along.

Once we have 3 or 4 suggestions I will put a poll up.

Your loyal servant,

Felixx

Can't do Thursdays it's my squash night. Can't make the July meet as I will be carless until the Angry1a is rebuilt hopefully not too long. Will see what the damage is this week car getting shipped back from Kaik this weekend. Will have to be a passenger in Pete's Barge maybe.

im not sure if you guys know or not about the breakfast runs on the first sunday of every month,but its open to any classic car.my uncles mate organises it,anything thats either v8 or oldschool/classic/vintage is welcome,new school jappas are welcome to cruise too but parked out of the display area.it starts at the highway inn i think it is on the corner of johns and sawyers arms rds.im taking the sport to the next 1,which conveniently is on the 1 of july 8)

Im keen.. we could meet the lazy OS members later in the day. If my yard dries out I might be able to host an OS luncheon I will TELL grovel/ ask nicely my wife

could be a go,i believe the cruise ends at a pub anyway so have a quiet pint or two then back to chef felixx's for lunch :D