Nizfest, November 5th - Hampton Downs

0R10N

OK my show and shine entry tickets arrived in my email inbox this evening - the wonders of modern technology.

Second ticket includes paid entry for whoever wishes to drive the coupe down for me (no one has confirmed they want to do this yet), and for anyone else who wants to carpool down in either of the two Skylines for the day, general admission is $10.

Don't be shy, there's plenty of seats.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I suppose we can all meet at mine if that's convenient. PM for address if you don't already have it.

Probably have to leave here between 7-7:30am in order to get to Hampton before 8:45am as it may be a slow trip there and back if I don't fix the misfiring issues with squid before the end of the week (they came back with a vengeance yesterday)

Forgot to mention, second driver has to be over 25 for insurance purposes! Ned, R U?

I'm 25, does that count as over 25? because i'm 25 and 10 months, hence over 25?

I believe it does, yah.

just trying to figure out if I need a driver Friday nite to move the coupe from my parents' place - i think I will.

Richy Y U NO COMING

Yeah 7am sounds good. Aim is to be on the road 7:30ish tomorrow morning. Looks like neo5365 and 10-5 will be departing from here as well.

Ned - can't think of anything else you'd need to bring. Driver's licence I guess :mrgreen: will text you later to organize a lift out east to grab coupe. What time you finish werk?

I think one of you should pick me up en route.

yes, this can be arranged. I estimate we'll be passing by the general area around 8am or just before?

I was debating whether to just swing by my parents' tomorrow morning to pick up the coupe, then realized that my brother would have blocked it in with his TX3 and gone to his gf's house, and I don't trust him to have left his keys behind.