filling argon bottles in hamilton?

mark105

we have our own bottle but it is a BOC bottle and so BOC will fill it but they will say its their bottle as it has their name on it and take it off us and make us rent one.

we used to get it filled at supergas but the story goes BOC are faggots and sued supergas for filling supposedly their bottles even though we own it and so now wont fill them at all if it has BOC on it.

and we cant find any one else who fills argon so we are left with only one thing we can see to do and that is go visit gaspro and buy a new bottle at the cost of $400 that supergas will fill as it doesnt have BOC written on it.

do you guys know any ways around this messy as shit situation?

Call boc tell them your bottle was purchased legitimately should have a serial number they can track,

if they can't prove ownership they can get fucked,

just because your names plastered on something doesn't equal ownership otherwise all the taggers in nz would be rich.

hire companies etc sell shit their name is still etched everywhere

As far as dodgy solutions go, I'd certainly say bog will be safer than grinding!! Still in date is it? I got a cylinder off Galpro Stylex (i'm guessing that's who you mean?) Was like $330 delivered to chch from aucks. Mind you that was CO2 so I guess argon may cost more for the cylinder/ dunno. Legit is also another good option which is less hassle.