wanted to borrow, reciprocating saw, hamilton

pretty sure you should buy one . then sell it to me for cheap , i fucking love smashing through shit with them, whats that 5" tube REEEOOOW . oh hai there obstructive branch BOOOOARRRRR . hrmm anooying flatmates car CRRREEEOOOOWWWW

the and the union is gone!

Don't buy one of those cheap ones from mitre10, they are so crap you have to remove a cap screw to fix the blade and even then its dodgy. Takes about 5 minutes to change a blade it's so gay. I think they are called g force maybe? I got one because they were cheap but took it straight back and got the next step up which is just the usual push type lock to hold the blade. Can change it in 10 seconds and it holds it well.

You can come grab it if you want, I'm away till late tomorrow though, so sometime in the week. Tis brand new never used, so you break it, you bought it.

Don't buy one of those cheap ones from mitre10, they are so crap you have to remove a cap screw to fix the blade and even then its dodgy. Takes about 5 minutes to change a blade it's so gay. I think they are called g force maybe? I got one because they were cheap but took it straight back and got the next step up which is just the usual push type lock to hold the blade. Can change it in 10 seconds and it holds it well.

You can come grab it if you want, I'm away till late tomorrow though, so sometime in the week. Tis brand new never used, so you break it, you bought it.

$70 is a cheapy. was thinking $150 should get a ok one.

will give you a text some time this week brad. chur.