K.P.C Panelbeating and fabrication

73ke25

Hi guys,

a good friend of mine has opened up his own shop in Wellington. He is a very good panelbeater

and fabricator and is passionate about working on oldschool cars. When i return from Aus next month I

will be working with him.

We can offer a wide range of services, anything from a quick panel and paint to full restorations

and engine conversions. He has built a few cars from rolling body to show quality including his own

13bt datsun 1600 with 300kw at the rear wheels.

Very high quality fabrication, anything from custom mandrel bend exhaust systems to

fuel tanks/drop tanks to custom alloy inlet manifolds/turbo manifolds. Custom engine/gearbox mounts,

bellhousing adapter plates, diff shortening, roll cages. Adjustable suspension, air bag suspension,

big brake upgrades, changing stud pattern ect.

We will be building my 13bt ke25 when i get back so you can follow progress on my project thread to

see our high quality of work.

If you guys want any prices for work just message me on here and i can organise it.

Ben

We will be building my 13bt ke25 when i get back so you can follow progress on my project thread to

see our high quality of work.

Ben

My brother is 75% of the way through building a 13bt KE25.

PM me if you want any info or pointers.

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you please ask Kerryn to send me the keys for the Datsun he sold me?

He ended up with the keys to the solex locks on the drivers door and boot of his Datsun 1600 and said he would post them to me but never has and is now ignoring my calls and texts and as you cant get replacement keys for them its a big fuck around!

Let me know how you get on